At the Law Office of Thomas A. Johnson, we understand that our clients seek our help during some of their most trying times. When the government is prepared to bring the full weight of its influence down on you, it is important that you have a qualified criminal defense lawyer with the ability to effectively handle your case.
Attorney Thomas A. Johnson has more than 30 years of experience in criminal law. He has successfully defended cases ranging from mortgage fraud to homicide. He is recognized in Sacramento as one of its most decorated and successful criminal defense attorneys. He has handled some of the most high-profile and complex cases in California. There simply is not a criminal case that he cannot aggressively and successfully defend.
With a practice dedicated exclusively to criminal defense, you can feel confident in our ability to provide the representation necessary to resolve your case in the most beneficial manner for you. We prepare every case as if it will go to trial, and we will only recommend a plea agreement if we truly believe that it represents the best possible result.
We defend clients against charges involving the following offenses:
- Federal crimes: As a former federal prosecutor, attorney Johnson is uniquely qualified to provide the sophisticated defense representation you need. Our firm has successfully represented clients in a wide array of cases, including fraud, drug crimes, money laundering and conspiracy, among others.
- Violent crimes: We have extensive experience defending clients against charges for any type of violent crime, including murder, manslaughter, domestic violence, felony assault and robbery. We utilize proven strategies to counter the prosecution's tactics and work diligently to avoid a conviction on your record.
- Sex crimes: We understand the stigma that comes with a sex crime accusation. You can rely on us to provide the strong representation you need and to handle your case with the highest level of discretion and professionalism. We will do everything we can to see that the truth is heard and that you are not held accountable for a crime you did not commit.
- Drug crimes: The government has dedicated nearly unlimited resources to its ongoing war on drugs, which means you need a qualified defense lawyer if it sets its sights on you. We defend clients against drug crime charges at every level of the California court system, and we work tirelessly to protect your rights.
- Felony DUI: There are specific factors that create grounds for a felony DUI charge in California. If you are convicted, you could face mandatory incarceration, fines and the permanent loss of your right to drive. We pursue every available option in an effort to preserve your rights and freedom.
Our criminal defense attorneys have decades of combined experience, and we will do everything in our power to secure the best available outcome in your case. Our firm is widely recognized for its dedicated client advocacy and relentless pursuit of justice in every case. We invite you to take some time to learn more about our attorneys and their backgrounds by selecting a name from the list below.
Contact Our Sacramento Office To Discuss Your Criminal Defense Needs
We invite you to schedule an appointment with an attorney regarding your criminal defense needs. We will provide honest answers to your questions and explain your legal options. To get started, please call 916-248-8598 or toll free 866-974-4316, or contact us via email.