Sacramento Criminal Law Attorney
Aggressively Investigating Your Case and Defending Your Rights
Serious criminal charges require a serious response. If you have been charged with a crime, the government will work hard to convict you. You need a law firm with the resources to independently investigate the facts of your case and aggressively protect your rights.
At the Law Office of Thomas A. Johnson, we represent clients throughout Northern California in all types of criminal cases, including the following:
- Federal criminal defense: Sacramento criminal law attorney Thomas A. Johnson — a former federal prosecutor — defends clients against all types of federal criminal charges, including fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, drug trafficking, firearms and computer charges.
- Sex crimes: We are prepared to aggressively protect the rights of clients who have been charged with sex offenses, from rape to possession of child pornography.
- Domestic violence: If you have been charged with domestic violence, we will make sure your side of the story is heard.
- Felony assault: Under certain circumstances, assault can be considered a felony with increased penalties. Our firm defends clients who have been charged with felony assault.
- Drunk driving: If you have been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) or refusing a chemical test, we will aggressively protect your rights.
We are committed to getting results for our clients — whether that means obtaining acquittals at trial, getting cases dismissed, or convincing the prosecutors to drop or reduce the charges. Our client testimonials speak to just some of the impact we have had on people's lives.
Sacramento and Placer County Criminal Defense Lawyer · (916) 248-8598
If you have been arrested, charged with a crime or placed under investigation by the police, the FBI, the IRS or any other government agency, we encourage you to contact us at (916) 248-8598 or by e-mail to schedule a consultation.